Bolso - Amazon.com SimpleDB explorer 1.5
Now With An Enhanced DataGrid With In-Place Editing!
Bolso is a frontend utility (GUI) tool that allows you to view the data you have stored in the Amazon SimpleDB web service.Bolso provides a simple, intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) which makes your data in Amazon SimpleDB easily accessible and navigable. Bolso is designed to be a tool for developers working on their own Amazon SimpleDB applications to focus on their work rather than having to spend their time creating their own tool to modify their data.
- Support for multiple Amazon.com SimpleDB regions
- Multiple repository profiles using different SimpleDB accounts
- Support SQL syntax queries
- Add/Remove/View domains
- View domain meta data
- Add/Edit/Delete/View items in Amazon SimpleDB
- Add/Edit/Delete/View attributes of items in Amazon SimpleDB
- Support for M/DB ver. 1.6+ from M/Gateway
- All queries to SimpleDB occur over HTTPS
- Your SimpleDB keys are NEVER transmitted by Bolso.
Click "Install Now" for a free* 15 day trial.
If the installer isn't working for you, you may need to upgrade your AIR runtime.
After you try Bolso for 15 days please purchase a license for only $20.00
- Amazon.com SimpleDB account.
- Intel® Pentium® III 1GHz or faster processor, 512MB of RAM
- Windows Vista®,Windows XP SP2 and SP3
- Intel Core™ Duo 1.83GHz or faster processor; PowerPC® G4 1GHz or faster processor
- Mac OS X 10.4.11 or Mac OS X 10.5.4 and 10.5.5
- 512MB of RAM
Mac OS X:
*There are costs associated with using Amazon.com's SimpleDB service. These costs are the responsibility of the Amazon.com account holder.